Pictured here: Downtown Chicago and the Navy Pier Then off to the U.K. for a "flight" on the London Eye, smiling with dad at Cipriani's, fun and boating in Regents Park, riding around in London taxis, whispering to eachother at Laduree, and not in that order (sorry!)
WONDERFUL pictures..I love the one of Graham and the London Eye..why even I haven't been on that...yet! This photographer should win prizes for her 'snaps'...A.Norma.x
I feel like I went on the trip wtih you! The kids just keep getting more and more adorable as do their outfits! What lucky kids with the world travels and Steph, they look like they know how lucky they are and are having a great time! Regan
5 comments:
Amazing pictures. I love the one of them cuddling their animals I gave them!
And I really like Paige's hair in pigtails. Too cute.
WONDERFUL pictures..I love the one of Graham and the London Eye..why even I haven't been on that...yet! This photographer should win prizes for her 'snaps'...A.Norma.x
I feel like I went on the trip wtih you! The kids just keep getting more and more adorable as do their outfits! What lucky kids with the world travels and Steph, they look like they know how lucky they are and are having a great time!
Regan
Oh my goodness! These have got to be the cutest pictures I've seen in awhile!!!! Looks like fun was had by all! =)
Love,
Bevie
Nice new color and photos! Looks like you had nice weather for your trip. How was the food?
Post a Comment