For my non-significant-number birthday this year, Al gave me a HUGE gift - a weekend away with a few of my friends. Al stayed home for the weekend with Paige, Graham and Evelyn while I went to Florida. Six amazing ladies joined me for some real belly-exhausting gigglefests and zen moments at the Floridian. I guess it goes without saying that I wish I could have taken all my girlfriends along. I wish everyone was there for this much fun! It was restorative on every level. What a way to usher in my next year of life. This is livin!
Paige (long blonde hair, 4th image down) and I were goofing around, doing "senior year high school portrait" poses, but then hers turned out too good not to share. I'm sure she'll get me back somehow. Eek!
Mark thinks my sexy,sassy gate pose might be nullified by the purse strap on my arm. I think I look like I'm ready for the opening credits of a novella! Love it!
2 comments:
Looks awesome! So glad you had such a great time.
Mark thinks my sexy,sassy gate pose might be nullified by the purse strap on my arm. I think I look like I'm ready for the opening credits of a novella! Love it!
Post a Comment