And here's one about parthenogenesis which concludes, even though many females can do it ALL without their help, males are around to provide necessary variety. Good stuff.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Where do you have time to find these??? The article about play is right out of my text books from Wheelock College where I got my MS of Ed. Great and concise for every parent....they should put it out during Christmas shopping season! Regan
So good to read the play article -- so many of our friends "program" the play of their kids with classes, sports, and an over-abundance of toys. I start to feel like maybe I'm missing the boat, then I read articles like that! My guys favorite toys tend to not be toys at all -- cups in the bathtub, cardboard boxes (even for the 5-year-olds), buckets, etc... I agree with Regan -- that should be publicized right around Christmas time...
2 comments:
Where do you have time to find these??? The article about play is right out of my text books from Wheelock College where I got my MS of Ed. Great and concise for every parent....they should put it out during Christmas shopping season!
Regan
So good to read the play article -- so many of our friends "program" the play of their kids with classes, sports, and an over-abundance of toys. I start to feel like maybe I'm missing the boat, then I read articles like that! My guys favorite toys tend to not be toys at all -- cups in the bathtub, cardboard boxes (even for the 5-year-olds), buckets, etc... I agree with Regan -- that should be publicized right around Christmas time...
Josie
Post a Comment