12 December 2006

Today's Fantastic Party


Here we are as we arrived at yet another fantastic holiday party for the kids. Kristi and John Schiller, with their 6-month-old Sinclair in tow, hosted a humdinger with all the following features:

face painting
balloon animals
Dickensian (sp?) carolers
"reindeer" aka nilgai calves
a bouncy
popcorn
cupcakes
ice cream cones
pbj finger sandwiches
Santa Claus and professional photog
society photogs
SNOW blown in
Frosty the Snowman
Micky and Minnie Mouse (to whom Graham is pointing in the pic)

I'm sure I missed something. It was unreal. Mostly, we enjoyed sitting in the gorgeous weather (72 degrees, no humidity) and listening to the carolers while eating our ice cream cones.

You know my kids get around the party circuit when not only the face painter but also one of the singers (who does double duty as Mrs Claus when called on, I learned in conversation) RECOGNIZED them from the company party last weekend. Oh my!

5 comments:

paula said...

That is a really beautiful picture of you and the kiddywinks. That party sounds incredible, how funny that P & G were recognised, such party animals/social butterflies. XXX Hope you are feeling better sweetheart XXXX

Emily said...

Great pic! The Schillers did all that and their baby is only 6-months?!

Vetmommy said...

You look so beautiful in that picture, how could you possibly be pregnant? Oh yeah, I guess its that glow! Whatever, you guys all look great. I love PK's hair like that, she looks like a fairy princess. GB is obviously having a good time.

Sounds like a lovely party. I asked Colin what he wanted Santa to bring him for Christmas tonight, and he said, "Snow, so I can build a Frosty the Snowman." Sounds like that party would've fit the bill.

BTW we are LOVING the Playmobile advent calendar and think of you first thing every morning....

Anonymous said...

Tht picture is just about my favorite of the three of you!
Regan

Anonymous said...

Beeuwtiful picture of all three of you (deliberate spelling) you are all so photogenic! glad you had fun at the party...bring on the next one,please :o) xx