This morning I was snuggled and loved on by a sweet little guy while his sister doted on daddy. Then we went in to their room to get them dressed and I just sat admiring the sweet body of that boy as he stood on his window seat, wearing nothing but boxer briefs, his face reflected in the glass. In scampered Paige, blonde, messy curls bouncing, toting a unique outfit -- a velvet jacket and terrycloth shorts with tights.
Nothing matters. Just this happiness that is washing over me. Sappy pregnancy hormones and syrupy Christmas songs. Bring it on!
Since the kiddies are out of school for the holiday break, we are in project mode. And thanks to Auntie Emily's cookie cutter assortment galore AND monogrammed aprons from the Magdol's, we had a blast baking on Thursday.

3 comments:
!!!!!!! you are not going to believe this,Stephanie..but I swear I could smell the kids cooking...I definately could smell apples...did they use them at all? super pics as usual. xx
..sorry forgot to say I am happy that you feel good and out of pain now. x
What a great post. I am glad some holiday cheer is at your house, unhampered by sickness etc!
Post a Comment