05 February 2009

Chihuahua undies, but of course

Paige handed down a pair of undies to Evie, who wore them for sport and modeled them in the front yard while we played the other day. She blew kisses as Nana left; we could tell Nana was not wanting to part but needing to go do some work. Graham sang, Paige posed, and we all had fun, even if being outside leads to allergy headaches for both Paige and me! Too pretty to be indoors!







3 comments:

Emily said...

So cute! The weather there looks so nice.

Anonymous said...

Oh those chubby little thighs in the undies pic! She is such a sweet squishy little love!

I'm living vicariously through your pictures -- ah, the beautiful green grass!!

Josie

Anonymous said...

..that little girl grows prettier every time I see her, well see the piccy's I mean. Evie is very photogenic as you all are.
Hmmm, pretty ladies and handsome Gent (Daddy) :)