01 April 2006

Outings of the week


This was a banner week for Paige. No accidents at all since Monday! We had lunch with our friend Annelise on Thursday, and they each picked their outfits, then cut flowers from the garden to make an arrangement for her. When we arrived, Mrs. Miller had the table set outside. It was so fun for everyone.

Graham has been punctuating his sentences with add-on phrases like "...I ever saw" and "It was big, huge!" and "That's not my favorite mommy. I don't care for it." He also has become a great negotiator, and says things to his sister like, "You not do that again. Okay Paige? It's okay. I don't mean to. You not do it again, it's alright." Paige continues to speak to him as though she knows more than he does, saying things like, "Grahamie Boy, you listen to me." They are such a funny duo.

It is a beautiful spring day. Sun is shining, birds chirping, butterflies fluttering and flowers blooming. The kids woke up at 5:45 -- I guess we are ready for the time change! Paige got a gift from Nana for her good potty behavior, and so Graham decided he's going to wear undies now, too. We attended a party for neighbors Cade (5) and Logan (3) all morning. He had one tinkle accident, but has been going in the potty. Yeah for Graham! They were absolutely adorable the whole walk home, licking their lollies and saying, "This is DE-LISH-us." and alternating with eachother saying in response, "You can say that again!" then, "Ha! Ha! Ha! This is deeeeeeelicious. The best I ever had!" Can I just put them in a little genie bottle and save them exactly as they are today?

Then we came home and went for a long swim with our buddy Kendyl. Everyone is pooped and napping. I'm going rest now too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those two are just deeeelicous!

Too cute! I hear you about just bottling up this age and the things they say. It doesn't get better than that.

Anonymous said...

What adorable kiddos! I don't think I've said that enough on this blog!!!! =)

All the many outings looked so fun! I'm glad a great time was had by all. I just love the "lillie-pops", as P&G call them. And, YAY for PONYTAILS and big girls who tickle in the potty!!!

XOXOXOXO!

Anonymous said...

...Tell you what,Steph. you have two adorable kids and THEY have a good Mommy! you have the sense to see that it isn't always like this and I can tell that you are cherishing each moment with them...good for you!! xxxx