So now that answers the mystery of my newly GIGANTIC breasts (Graham is using them as pillows), my thickening middle (Paige asked me, "You growing my baby in there?" tonight), my constant nausea, and Al's big fat GRIN! We've been working hard on this one, folks, and yes, there is just one baby in there.We are due December 15, 2006
13 comments:
YYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAA!
I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Steph, AL, P&G that is GREAT news!!!
I almost cried when I read what Paige said....that is so sweet- she's going to be a terrific big sister, along with Graham. He will keep them both entertained! =)
LOVE IT! This is such great news, Stephie.......
XOXOXOXOXO
Guess I should say that was ME that posted last......
YIPPEE!!!!
When I get back to Rome it's like I get a special homecoming present... Congrats Walker family on your amazing new addition!
Ahh... I meant *from* Rome!
Well, the Grandparents are delighted too!
Great news Al and Stephanie.
And I get to be an Auntie all over again! So exciting. I can't wait to see if it will be a boy or a girl. I don't care which...I already love him/her!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! Such very welcome happy nappy news!!!! XXXX
I'm so happy for you Steph! I know how excited you are and I'm just as excited FOR you! Congrats to you, Al and Paige & Graham, who will no doubt, be an awesome big sister & big brother!
Well!Gosh!Great! am so very pleased for you all xxxx I didn't know that you wished for another addition to your family,Steph. and what a Christmas present to you all...ooo am now trying to imagine if it's a boy or girl..ahhh,I think a Girl...I know I'm a little early haha but Paige needs a Sister to dress up with..oh,such fun will be had by you all...so very,very happy for you.xxxx
Congratulations Steph, Al, Paige and Graham!
So happy for you Steph...can't wait to meet him/her
Love Lisasim
Hohoho! Congrats guys!
Love Regan
Post a Comment