Ooh, La La!!!! I can see that dance lessons and recitals are not far behind.I noticed in the first picture that I can see Al in Paigie's sweet face. Both your children are a lovely combo of the two of you.Love, Nana
Awww! She's beautiful Steph! The dress is gorgeous on her and even the shoes to match! Precious!!
Wow. That dress is fanCY! And the polka-dot shoes!
Paige, mi chicita es muy bonita! Donde compras el vistido,Stephie? Mi gusta su flora de rosa y su zapatitos,tambien!Vas,chica,vas!Bassito y abrazito para mi prima!*Excuse any grammatical errors, I'm still in the process of completing Espanol uno!
Bravo, Bevie!Nana
Fantastico!
Absolutely PERFECT! she is gorgeous (as I keep telling you) :o)and what a delightful dress...oh,Paige is a charmer alright..she could charm the birds out of the trees..xxxx
Su idioma espaƱol es casi perfecto Bev,.........Y Paigie paraces tan bonita.......
Gracias, gramps! I'm still trying to learn how Spanish works...so I was hoping my comment would be alright! =)XOXOXOXO
I cannot stop looking at this pictures, and thinking happy thoughts!!!
What a little fancy pants!!!! XX
Know life is busy,but we miss your blog updates, Steph!!!XOXOXOXO!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Ooh, La La!!!! I can see that dance lessons and recitals are not far behind.
I noticed in the first picture that I can see Al in Paigie's sweet face. Both your children are a lovely combo of the two of you.
Love, Nana
Awww! She's beautiful Steph! The dress is gorgeous on her and even the shoes to match! Precious!!
Wow. That dress is fanCY! And the polka-dot shoes!
Paige, mi chicita es muy bonita! Donde compras el vistido,Stephie?
Mi gusta su flora de rosa y su zapatitos,tambien!
Vas,chica,vas!
Bassito y abrazito para mi prima!
*Excuse any grammatical errors, I'm still in the process of completing Espanol uno!
Bravo, Bevie!
Nana
Fantastico!
Absolutely PERFECT! she is gorgeous (as I keep telling you) :o)and what a delightful dress...oh,Paige is a charmer alright..she could charm the birds out of the trees..xxxx
Su idioma espaƱol es casi perfecto Bev,.........Y Paigie paraces tan bonita.......
Gracias, gramps!
I'm still trying to learn how Spanish works...so I was hoping my comment would be alright! =)
XOXOXOXO
I cannot stop looking at this pictures, and thinking happy thoughts!!!
What a little fancy pants!!!! XX
Know life is busy,but we miss your blog updates, Steph!!!
XOXOXOXO!
Post a Comment