Here is a fun site www.entertainingelephants.com
And note in the BOYS section, all the boys have long hair/mullets, just for you Jenn.
It is a very often asked question, so here are some of the places I've shopped this month:
www.target.com (got a fondue set for the upcoming visit by the Martin clan: F-U-N!!!)
www.neimanmarcus.com (great free gift with any beauty fragrance purchase going on right now.)
www.olivejuicekids.com
www.garnethill.com (Clausen's undies for Paige, so darn cute)
www.e-molina.com (flamenco shoes for Paige, of course ;)
www.dianeslittlelambs.com (Cowgirl rainboots/wellies for me and my shadow)
www.royalelastics.com
www.sweetsinbloom.com
www.celebrationfantastic.com
3 comments:
Yes, I have noticed the shaggy long hair trend in little boy models. Just don't see many in person other than our cutie pie.
Seriously, what would we do without Target?
You know, Steph, we could all shop at these sites and still not be able to find all the best stuff, as you do with your incredible eye for style, and also your nose for a good deal!
oooo I like the site Sweets in bloom,Stephanie...yum yum abd so pretty too.x
Post a Comment