What a great photo of everyone: Colin leaning in for his spot(and isn't he looking so much like a lil boy), P&G so angelic & sweet, and Anna's shinning face! Anna is such a great leader among this group- they all look up to her!
LOVE IT!
I'm looking forward to the coming days with this bunch!
5 comments:
Oh my, do we have good looking grandkids! or what?
Ditto!!!! :) :) :) :)
Love, Nana
Oh, I miss them all so much! I'm getting all teary-eyed...
Ditto Ditto and Ditto..you have gorgeous-looking Grandkids!!! xxxx
ANNA AND HER POSSE!
What a great photo of everyone: Colin leaning in for his spot(and isn't he looking so much like a lil boy), P&G so angelic & sweet, and Anna's shinning face! Anna is such a great leader among this group- they all look up to her!
LOVE IT!
I'm looking forward to the coming days with this bunch!
Love-Bevie-
Post a Comment