ahhh, you really captured the spirit in these pics...I tell you something...Paige is going to be a Heart stealer when she is grown up!!!Bevie is a 'looker' too..well let's admit it,folks,aren't we all in our Family. hahaha xx
I love these pics Steph, especially the one of Graham and Paige kissing with the bunny ears - you should sell it to Hallmark you'd earn a fortune XX
Yes, I agree, the kissy pic is my favorite too!
Awww!! Fantastic photos Steph! I also love the kissy pic! :)
I don't know -- the kissy one is awful cute, but my favorite is the sepia one of cowboy Graham. What a tough guy! :)You get the most beautiful pictures!Jo
Post a Comment
5 comments:
ahhh, you really captured the spirit in these pics...I tell you something...Paige is going to be a Heart stealer when she is grown up!!!Bevie is a 'looker' too..well let's admit it,folks,aren't we all in our Family. hahaha xx
I love these pics Steph, especially the one of Graham and Paige kissing with the bunny ears - you should sell it to Hallmark you'd earn a fortune XX
Yes, I agree, the kissy pic is my favorite too!
Awww!! Fantastic photos Steph! I also love the kissy pic! :)
I don't know -- the kissy one is awful cute, but my favorite is the sepia one of cowboy Graham. What a tough guy! :)
You get the most beautiful pictures!
Jo
Post a Comment