Wait until you read this. Paige is doing a great job listening to her body. She is having fewer and fewer accidents. Graham is showing minimal interest, which I hope will change when he sees his cousin Colin using the potty this coming weekend. A mom can dream, can't she?
The best part of going in the potty for Paige is getting to study and declare the shapes of the objects she deposits in the water. "Look Mommy, a dolphin! And a bagel." I did NOT instigate this, but it cracks me up. Today it was a strawberry. Other popular shapes are banana (bet you saw that one coming) bumblebee and turtle.
Wooh, bet you guys are glad you checked my blog today! So refined.
6 comments:
Wow, She is certainly imaginative!!!! That's my little Paigie-Poo! :)
Love, Nana
Oh the delights of children and their poohs. Luke is like Graham showing minimal interest apart from when I want to go to the toilet then its "I need a pooh" "let me innnn". However recently he has wanted to examine the contents of his nappy when he's poohed ... "let me see it" "I want to see it" "is it like a plum bar?" Plum bars being his favourite fruity snack. Lovely!!!
That is so funny and creative! They are all so proud of their poo! Colin just says, "Look, Mommy, a big one! And, a little one!"
hahahahah you're all Poo-mad!! delightful and natural though :o) x
Ha ha ha! I remember seeing an Oprah show on digestive health (she had author Dr. Oz) and after he described how healthy poop should be, she exclaimed, "I'm so glad I'm not the only one who looks at my poop!"
Wow, this is an interesting conversation!...! Well, Paige is imaginitive....This is excellent material to bring up when she's,oh, about my age with a hot boyfriend within earshot! =)*Ha Ha* THOUGH, just to save her from embarresment....I won't be the one to bring up this pooie stage of her life!!! =)
Love-Bevie-
Post a Comment