




The morning me wonders why the evening me didn't get around to things while all was quiet, forgetting the sheer exhaustion at the end of the day.
The evening me thinks I will have energy in the morning, disregarding the order of magnitude that puts on my multi-tasking tomorrow.
But the afternoon me is so happily busy, thinking in the evening I will finally rest and in the morning I will finally have energy.
And another day burns by.
I am NEVER bored.
3 comments:
I'm so glad you have this blog and are posting so many photos. I feel like I am so up-to-date, almost like I'm on vacay with you. Except its 102 here.
Yeah, you guys stay pretty busy! I was exhausted at the end of the day, and once the little ones were down for the night, it was hard to imagine doing much more than reading.
'not bored' ...well Stephanie,that's good isn't it? I am never bored either and feel blessed!
A.Norma.x
Post a Comment