14 June 2009

Birthday Week is Now Complete! [read: I am ready for vacay!]

Paige and Graham had a little block party on the actual birthday. We'll have a bigger bash when schools in session and people are in town. It was hot and dusty -- they really wanted to have their party in the dirt; so we did! Temps in the 90s and it hasn't rained here in weeks, so we all needed a bath after this one. They had so much fun. Six years old and lovin' every minute of it.








If you want to see more, including videos, my dad did a better job than me documenting the party
Happy Birthday, you two!

4 comments:

Vetmommy said...

What a fun summer party! Wish I could've been there, too. Happy day, P&G!

Emily said...

Happy birthday, sweet P&G!

Anonymous said...

Yes,Steph. Dad did do a good job on the Party..but even so I still enjoyed yours. :)


A.Norma.x

Anonymous said...

You know how to throw one woman! Great ideas and great time! Thanks for sharing!
Regan