19 April 2009

Toby in my lens


















6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is one gorgeous little Boy! He looks like an Angel,Steph. but I don't suppose he is hahaha

I have noticed that your pics sometimes 'softens' the background and as I like to look at the surroundings too is it me or the new Camera?

Aunty Norma.x

Unknown said...

AUNTIE NORMA: Toby is a UK thoroughbred, so of course you find him irresistible: his Dad Nick is from Devon and his mum Katie is from London. The new camera is a gem and it's LENS is the thing that is big on portraits with sharp focus and soft backgrounds.

I was thinking of you today as I trimmed my boxwoods -- wondering if Jenn gave you any helpful advice for all those kitties peeing in your garden and wishing I could get you over to the States for a visit.

Vetmommy said...

That curly top looks like he fits right in with the Walkers!

Anonymous said...

My thoughts exactly!
Nana

Emily said...

Wow, he's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I'll be over again one day,Stephanie! I am happy to learn that you think of me whilst in the garden..I love my garden..I love my flowers..God certainly knew what HE was doing when HE made flowers! Happy Gardening,Sweetie.xx

Aunty Norma.