20 April 2009

Just a beautiful day






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at Al's hair - really nice. All the Walker's have such beautiful hair!!!

Envious, Nana

Emily said...

Great pictures, but my favorite is Evie in the bucket!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures indeed! I am loving the one of Evie in the bucket!! :)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Oooo,I love 'em all! Al looks as if he has lost some weight,Steph. he HAS got nice hair..:)

Aunty Norma.x

Anonymous said...

Incredible photography Steph, incredible hair Al and incredible sweetness P&G&E!
Love, Regan

KK said...

I just had a chance to check in -- between Ev's endorsement deal for BlueBell and your blossoming career with Leica ....HOW DID I MISS AL's GORGEOUS HAIR? You do know I have always had a thing for Al's hair --I just want to touch it once (ok make that ruffle my hands through it) when he leasts expects it! The photos are stunning!