06 April 2009

One of Graham's Greatest Hits, A Precious Moment with Ev

Evie loves viewing this one, so I thought I'd upload it for all to see -- my normally-acoustic-guitarist Graham goes a little bit rock-n-roll on me!


Here is the song I sing to Evelyn before she goes "nigh nigh" every time. There are two clips together here, because she pitched in with the singing at different parts on two attempts at capturing this treasured moment:

6 comments:

Emily said...

Haha! Had to laugh at Graham. He's so awesome.

And your song to Evie is beautiful. I love how she chimes in, especially the humming.

Anonymous said...

Both of them are simply awesome! Rock Star and sweet harmony -- of course I AM VERY PREJUDICED!!!!
Love, Nana

Vetmommy said...

Wow she really knows the words! Very sweet.

get2eric said...

Graham is plucking good.

And EB is into that song.

Anonymous said...

I remembered Graham's Great Uncle Tom singing away like that on a visit with us! hahaha keep it up,Graham.
As for that sweet child Evie!!! wow,she really is wondrous,Stephanie,oh,I know I 'go on' but I am smiling (sometimes not dry-eyed) as i watch her..beautiful!

Aunty Norma.x

KK said...

Steph you have an AMAZING voice -- I guess I have never heard you sing. You really have beautiful vocals

I want to hear you and Celia sing a duet

PRECIOUS video

KK