
Evie and I went to visit Auntie Emily in the big City. We took her to dinner and lunch and enjoyed loving on her. She also gave Evie a beautiful homemade quilt shown here.



Graham enjoying his "alone time" with mommy Sunday.

evie clowning around with Bob aka Uncle Bonk on the plane home

this bag is not a toy. But apparently it can be converted into a little bolero jacket.

Tonight in the bath Paige made up another memorable song, which she warbled with flair, and the words were like this:
Once in the sea, in the ocean
there was a little mermaid
and her name was Evelyn
She had a mommy
She hollered for the boobie
And it was there
[then I tried to give Graham a turn, but she said, no please don't interrupt me, this is a longie mom, and she sang on]
If she likes this song
hummm mmmm mmm
I'll keep it for her
put it on a video
and put it on my blo-oooo-og
hummmm mmmm mmmm
not his first haircut. this man cuts hair in an old red caboose. big hit with G.

forgive me for brevity. I'd rather get this entered now than have it slide away from me thinking I'd have time to flesh it all out with detailed info. Just not enough hours in the day!
2 comments:
Lovely pictures of Emily and Evelyn! Evie is in the baldy stage. She is so alert and cute! Thank you for taking the time to post all the photos and captions. We love it! Can't wait to see you all in person soon.
Thanks for posting the pictures! It was so wonderful to see you.
I love Paige's song and Graham's look of delight as he sits with that large black drape!
Post a Comment