Paige is a natural! So very precise, I'm sure she'll do very well just like her cousin Anna. Go Graham! I'm so proud of him, he doesn't seem phased at all by being the only boy. Good for him.
I have never seen Paige's smile that bright! She was loving it! That small piece of video is so adorable! Graham in all his glory, Paige being a ballerina and the one with the glasses...priceless! Love, Regan
Awww - could they really be any cuter than that? Paige with her new pretty hairbow and Graham looking like such a little gentleman amongst all the girlies! Love it!!
7 comments:
Looks like so much fun! I wish you-know-who was so enthusiastic! Great outfits, too!
Wow, they are good !!! They both look adorable and like they really enjoyed the experience.
See you soon. Love, Nana
Paige is a natural! So very precise, I'm sure she'll do very well just like her cousin Anna.
Go Graham! I'm so proud of him, he doesn't seem phased at all by being the only boy. Good for him.
Paige is such a graceful ballerina already! What a great video.
I have never seen Paige's smile that bright! She was loving it! That small piece of video is so adorable! Graham in all his glory, Paige being a ballerina and the one with the glasses...priceless!
Love, Regan
Made me smile, tear up and giggle all at once.
Lisasim
Awww - could they really be any cuter than that? Paige with her new pretty hairbow and Graham looking like such a little gentleman amongst all the girlies! Love it!!
Post a Comment