YEAH!!! A little sister-how fun!! I'm so thrilled for you and your family. Your kids are going to be such great big brother and sister to their new baby girl-congrats!!!
A little GIRL!!!!!!!!!! More girl power! King Graham is still King! Oh this is going to be fun! Girls' names...any? Come on, let's start the fun! Congrats my friend! Love, Regan
A girl! Congrats!!! I'm sure Paige is thrilled that she will have a sister. Kaitlyn would be incredibly jealous. Can't wait to hear what her name will be. =)
WOW! ..told you it was a Girl!! our first Great Grandchild is a girl too..( I wuz right there also) Stephanie I love those pics of her she looks so cosy..and thank-you, thank-you for the pictures which arrived today of P&G what with the picture of Em and Steve received at Christmas and yesterday a lovely piccy of Luke I will have to start my Family wall of pictures up again. :o)xxxxx Thank you for sharing this miracle with us.xx
19 comments:
YEAH!!! A little sister-how fun!! I'm so thrilled for you and your family. Your kids are going to be such great big brother and sister to their new baby girl-congrats!!!
Deb
a precious little girl for big sister and big brother to love. wow what a blessing steph!
tammy/chance&faiths' mommy
Congrats! A new niece...
Woohoo! Congrats on your little girl!! Sugar and spice and everything nice!
Congrats!!! And here I thought it would be another little red-head boy (I have to say I have a soft spot for those... :) ).
Jo
Congrats! There is nothing like a bond between sisters.
So excited for you!
Awwww - congrats on another little princess, Steph! P&G are going to be superb big sister/big brother!!
A little GIRL!!!!!!!!!! More girl power! King Graham is still King! Oh this is going to be fun! Girls' names...any? Come on, let's start the fun!
Congrats my friend!
Love, Regan
PS. Michael says that the baby's name should be RUBY!
Love, Regan
A girl! Congrats!!! I'm sure Paige is thrilled that she will have a sister. Kaitlyn would be incredibly jealous. Can't wait to hear what her name will be. =)
A baby girl!!
Paige and Graham will have a baby sister to love on!
Lisa
I tried to leave a message a minute ago - didn't take. :)
Anyway, congratulations on more pink!!! :)
Oh wow, congrats sweetie! She's gorgeous just like her mama and her big sister. Can't wait to hear her name now!
Erica
Woo hooo - girls rule, boys drool! Violet likes 'Ruby' too, although she thinks Violet is the best name ever :)
Shari
Yea for GIRLS! You were right, of course! Great images, but I can't see her hair color....
WOW! ..told you it was a Girl!! our first Great Grandchild is a girl too..( I wuz right there also) Stephanie I love those pics of her she looks so cosy..and thank-you, thank-you for the pictures which arrived today of P&G what with the picture of Em and Steve received at Christmas and yesterday a lovely piccy of Luke I will have to start my Family wall of pictures up again. :o)xxxxx Thank you for sharing this miracle with us.xx
Just a few names that have become popular now...Keira, Kayleigh,Maisie,Ruth,Polly,Jade,Danielle,oooer it's exciting isn't it...
A girlie girl!!!! Yeah! I'm so excited for you guys!!!!!!! Those ultrasound pics are GREAT! I love the profile....=)
Sending lots of hugs and kisses mommy and baby's way!
ermmm how about Elizabeth :o) xx
Post a Comment