Great pics!! Looks like everyone had a great 4th of July! Love the one of y'all sticking out your tongues!! :P
Nice pictorial, as usual!
Beautiful! The ones of the fireworks are amazing and clear and the kids' pj's...oh so cute! Love them all!Regan
I love Paigie's clips, and the pic of Graham with his hands over his mouth is precious!
Great pictures! I'm jealous how dry everything looks. Up here in Spring, it rained just about all day/evening. Looks like you guys had a great time.
Hey, I just noticed that great picture of you hanging the flag, taken by the photographer with the signature finger in the lens!
Paige and Graham look so gorgeous, love their outfits, such fab pics!!
Steph, here's my blog link
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Great pics!! Looks like everyone had a great 4th of July! Love the one of y'all sticking out your tongues!! :P
Nice pictorial, as usual!
Beautiful! The ones of the fireworks are amazing and clear and the kids' pj's...oh so cute! Love them all!
Regan
I love Paigie's clips, and the pic of Graham with his hands over his mouth is precious!
Great pictures! I'm jealous how dry everything looks. Up here in Spring, it rained just about all day/evening. Looks like you guys had a great time.
Hey, I just noticed that great picture of you hanging the flag, taken by the photographer with the signature finger in the lens!
Paige and Graham look so gorgeous, love their outfits, such fab pics!!
Steph, here's my blog link
Post a Comment