









oh Bloggies, my bloggies, what can I say?
I'm sorry I left you in the lurch forever and a day.
The days are steamrollin' right on by
And we went to Mexico for Thanksgiving -- WHY?
We needed a little Walker family time, you see
And now I have a sweetie husband holding the baby for me.
So I can type and upload with speed, if not flair
Just a little post here, thank goodness I didn't dare
Try to do that NaPoMoBlo bs -- oops this blog's rated G
Here's a few pics of my family and me.
Photo phootnotes: Not in the correct order, but here's some info: #1 Evie crawled for the first time in Cabo. Seems amazingly too early in my mind that she's doing this. You can see her technique in the nudie shot. There is a vid but that takes more download time than I've got right now. #2 The hummingbird was at Las Ventanas, and he was such a poser! He stayed put so long and with my hand so nearby that an employee of the resort, passing by, said, "Movie star", must have been. #3 There was a full moon in the sky on Saturday and it was something to behold. There was a little moon in the hot tub too. :)
8 comments:
That tummy looks mighty toned for just having plopped out that crawler!
I thought that was a moon in the hot tub!
Holy moly you look like a nanny and NOT the Mom of three with that belly and that chest! Good for you Steph! Cabo is one of the most gorgeous places you teake me through your pictures...the beach itself is stunning but the grounds of the place where you stay are dreamy too! Where on Earth did you get matching outfits for the girls? The white sun dressers are soo pretty! The ones of the girls giggling with eachother are pricelss and I am most impressed with the self family portrait in the mirror! One of the greatest group of pictures in a post of yours ever...
Congrats to the crawler! She looks so excited for herself...
Love, Regan
Absolutely fabulous bunch of photos Steph! I almost feel like I spent time in Cabo with you - well minus the fact that we've had 20 degree temps here! LOL
The self family portrait is one of my favorites. I'm also quite fond of the photo of the girls with the flowers in their hair. And your new crawler? Amazing! She can't be old enough to do that yet!!
Oh and you look awesome! Your body doesn't look like it birthed twins plus one! No way! Stunning!!
Ah, finally some new pics! Thanks. My favorite is the one with Paige and Evelyn laughing together.
You look AMAZING. How, how can you have such a flat belly after birthing three kids?
Ah, finally some new pics! Thanks. My favorite is the one with Paige and Evelyn laughing together.
You look AMAZING. How, how can you have such a flat belly after birthing three kids?
What can one say??? absolutely un believable ..all of you! I cannot believe that belly of yours..well it's not a belly as such..it's a finely honed stomache with 'pecs'..can tell you have been exercising...:o)
What wonderful pictures. I love seeing how gorgeous your kids are and you looking absolutely fantastic in that bathing suit - When will you be visiting your sister again so we can catch up?
I truly missed reading your blog! Glad that you are back with such a wonderful post :)
All the pictures are fabulous! What a gorgeous family! Glad that you got some quality time together.
lisasim
Post a Comment