





Last night our dinner had eight. Yes, we were eating at our favorite restaurant and the sushi chef made a special roll for us. I had requested fresh ginger, and he knew we loved tuna and salmon. So the roll ended up as a spectacular catapillar/sea dragon with fish egg eyes and a big scrolling tail made of ------ octopus. Graham ate not only the rolls, but he ate up that tail! We probably bore a lot of people with our accolades for our adventureous eaters, but this one topped them all. I was just amazed. He not only ate it; he loved it. We chuckled the whole way home. Is there nothing this boy won't try? And how will that play out when he's a teen. Yikes!

6 comments:
Hooray for adventurous eaters! Life would be so dull if all our kids ate were chicken nuggets and macNcheese! You go, Graham.
I love Evie's toes in the pic where Al is holding her, and also her discreet feeding pose on the couch picture!
These pictures are great! Did Paige take the one of everyone but her? Very good! And the pic where she's sitting with the laptop is classic, as is the underwear drying on the line.
I like most sushi, but Graham can have all my octopus. Wow.
I love how your kids will so easily try something new! You've got to get that in Graham's baby book! Good for him! Looks and sounds like you guys are having a great time!
Erica
I thought my kids ate well but octopus? Wow! That's awesome. Great pictures! I especially love the one with Graham on your back,..you are so pretty! Looks/sounds like you guys are having a wonderful vacation.
I love the undies on the line too - classic! Great pics as always, and Octopus - WOW!! V impressed.
My kids would NEVER! They have quite a pallet! Love your matching tops...all 3 of you!
Regan
Post a Comment