21 May 2007

More pics




























Most of these are just some silly picnic dinner pics from the other night. The kids asked me to snap them being silly eating their quesadillas and raspberry gelato. The first one was when Graham was home sick, helping me iron with his toy iron.



From the train room right now I can hear: "Gerrrrayam! Do not do that for any days! We are buddies for life. Do not ever ever knock down my house again."
Conciliatorily, he replies, "Yeah, I know that Paige. You want a kiss? A hug? Mommy said we have to clean it up before we go to Nana-n-Grandads, okay?"


A few days ago:

"Mommy. I'm tired of all this -ness. I'm tired of Mommy sick-ness, Paigie downstairs playing-ness, all this -ness." Me too buddy, so tired of blowing my nose!

Baby update:
I am now measuring fewer and fewer weeks (fundal
height is at 35 weeks now) which indicates she has dropped. However my cervix is unchanged. So we wait. 37 weeks tomorrow...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww those pics are just so cute, I love the conversations they have with each other, so adorable. Can't believe they are very soon going to be big brother and big sister. Bless them.

Anonymous said...

Hi Steph! I haven't had a chance to comment lately but I've been reading!

The photos are great. I especially love the photo of Graham ironing! :)

Try to rest - that baby will be here before you know it!

Anonymous said...

You do know that you have the most beautiful children, don't you Steph???? :)
Regan