25 April 2007

Whoo Times Two and more creatures

Look whooooooo's visiting us in our magnolia tree. We hope one of these will discover the owl box grandad installed and set up a home just eye level from our front staircase landing.

Here is the baby at 33 weeks. I purposefully did not crop out my makeup-free face and stringy rainy day hair this time for all my friends who say I'm always glowing. Yeah right!



Who are these masked people?


Just one of our plentiful, beautiful nasturtiums. And below, with great concentration, Paige scans an art book for ideas. Graham eats his amazingly healthy diet (and yes, he produces the healthiest poops in the house!)

3 comments:

Emily said...

Paige looks so beautiful! And go Graham for all that great fiber!

Anonymous said...

I don't know, Steph -- no makeup and all, you still look pretty glow-ey to me! :) And that's a MAN size serving of broccoli for Graham! Holy cow!

Jo

get2eric said...

I can attest to Graham's healthy colon.
"Grandad, you gotta come see this." "Nice movement, Graham" I said amazed at the unabashed pride he had for the size of the deposit.