12 April 2007

I don't feel as big as I look!

31 weeks, two days




Here we are lounging on my new couch out by the pool. It is the most pleasing purchase so far this year. I got it from the Restoration Hardware website. The essential mosquito net was a mere additional $9.99 from...IKEA! The throw pillows are from IKEA, too, same price. From this bed I can imagine myself sitting, feeding the baby and watching the kids in the pool. I love the buttery yellow color. It makes me happy to just look out and see it at the far end of our pool. Even better to be on it with two exhausted kids who've been swimming with Nana and Grandad...

6 comments:

Emily said...

You look great! And that couch looks very comfy.

Vetmommy said...

Looks divine, and its in Colin's color favorito.

Anonymous said...

What a cool couch! I love it and it sounds perfect for what you have in mind to use it for.

Your belly is so perfect and cute too. Doesn't look big to me at all. =)

Anonymous said...

The couch looks comfy Steph...and that belly? Perfect little princess growing in there!
Lisasim

Anonymous said...

Beautiful baby belly Steph....beautiful!
Love, Regan

Brandy said...

Awww, love that belly! Looks perfect to me! :)

And the couch looks VERY comfy! And sounds like you have the makings of a superb summer on your hands!