Wow, what a tribute is right! The pictures are great memories and the video is priceless!!! An interesting comparison on the picture of the twins at ONE and then at THREE. I love my little singing Paigie and Grahamie. Thank you for a lovely remembrance.
7 comments:
Lovely,lovely, Stephanie, as usual..oops forgot to close my mouth hahaha I so enjoy these videos,xx
Wow, they are so dressed up for their special video tribute! Very nice.
Graham looks like he is channelling Johnny Cash a little bit there!
That is such a sweet birthday gift Steph...you are a cool daughter!
Love,
Regan
The absolute best gift! Love it Steph!
Wow, what a tribute is right! The pictures are great memories and the video is priceless!!! An interesting comparison on the picture of the twins at ONE and then at THREE. I love my little singing Paigie and Grahamie. Thank you for a lovely remembrance.
I Love You,
Nana/Mommy
Happy birthday Aunty Bev! Such a lovely collection of pics, and the video is wonderful.
Post a Comment