Michael loved seeing his friends! Right away he remembered Graham's voice before coming over to watch it with me! He was dying laughing seeing Paige nudie! I loved the grande finale with the head shake too! Love, Regan
I've said it before and I'll say it again..that Boy is very musical..the last strains of his 'my Guitar' were perfect pitch!!! Paige tried hard too haha xx
Okay, I'm going to comment AGAIN! But I agree with you! I was stunned by his ending!!!!! I believe that his talent is half in his genes and half listening to his mommy's awesome voice!
I'm looking forward to seeing his musical talents develop over the years!
...actually,Bevie, I found it weird!! and did wonder about a 'voice over' perhaps his Grandpop ? :o)Stephanie..you need to watch that young man..he really is talented AND has the 'looks' to boot. :o)
13 comments:
Glad you all are home. Nice pics of the musical Walkers...............
Of to see the UTube
'Scuse me,.... OFF
Smashing vid. Graham still plays a la Maca, that is gammy handed.
Poopy Jackie??? LOL
Why is Paige nudie? They are so cute.
YOU of all people shouldn't have to ask WHY she is nudie, Em ;) -- she's nudie because she can be nudie and it's in her genes to want to be nudie.
I have no idea who Poopy Jackie is, but at least he does his thing in the potty.
How funny! I love the grand finale by Graham!!!!!!!!
XOXOXOXO!
Steph, that is hilarious! Kids look like they are having a blast! Your home looks gorgeous too!
Erica
Michael loved seeing his friends! Right away he remembered Graham's voice before coming over to watch it with me! He was dying laughing seeing Paige nudie! I loved the grande finale with the head shake too!
Love, Regan
I've said it before and I'll say it again..that Boy is very musical..the last strains of his 'my Guitar' were perfect pitch!!! Paige tried hard too haha xx
I love Poopy Jackie - sounds even better now I actually have speakers! P.S. Can I come and live with you in your HUGE home??? XXXXXX
Aunty Norma,
Okay, I'm going to comment AGAIN! But I agree with you! I was stunned by his ending!!!!! I believe that his talent is half in his genes and half listening to his mommy's awesome voice!
I'm looking forward to seeing his musical talents develop over the years!
XOXOXOXO!
...actually,Bevie, I found it weird!! and did wonder about a 'voice over' perhaps his Grandpop ? :o)Stephanie..you need to watch that young man..he really is talented AND has the 'looks' to boot. :o)
AMEN,Aunty Norma.
XOXOXOXO!
I know you guys are busy, but I'm anxious to know how your Labor Day visit with Auntie Emily went......
Post a Comment