25 January 2006

I love my Mommy because...

That is actually the title of one of our more popular children's books. There is a page in the middle that has a picture of piglets with their mommy pig and the caption reads, "I love my Mommy because she lets me play in the mud." Graham's sentiments exactly, I'm sure. Except for the porcine mother part.

Here he is, happy as a pig in mud, under the little oak tree in our front yard yesterday. He was giving me a play-by-play of all the bugs and ants he found. Snips and snails...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bless him, isn't he just so happy!! Luke has taken to hurling himself in wet mud face first!!! At first it was funny and very cute really, now it's just irritating especially when we have to go home and get chanaged before carrying on with our journey to the shops.

Anonymous said...

Aww look at him! What a cutie! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, my little Grahamie is so CUTE! And quite neat with his mud-adventure. Love, Nana

Anonymous said...

Awwww,that little boy is going to break some girls' heart one day..he is so cuddly and happy ..ooo I wish my hair was that colour too..and you have TWO of them,Steph? well I know that Paige is a little girl haha you are one lucky Mom..xx

Emily said...

Oh, he's just so cute. I wish I was there playing in the dirt with him, instead of dealing with the dirt at work!

Vetmommy said...

I will never forget how Graham rubbed his hands in the dirt, then scrubbed them on his cheeks, then gleefully looked at you, that time we met at the Antique Rose Garden. He does love dirt!

Anonymous said...

OH,jenn! I remember that! Graham does love dirt! And how cute does he look in those pics?....WHEW! He's a lil heartbreaker - just like his cousin, Colin! =)

Love-Bevie-