05 January 2010

Feeling the duplicity of Blog and FB, but still I'm here

















I do this for my loyal and loving fans..er...fan, I mean, Auntie Norma. Since nearly all these photos were already posted on Facebook. We had a lovely new year, ringing it in down in South Texas with friends and family. p.s. Lipgloss acts as a bugstrip when applied al fresco on the back of a truck in the country -- NOT RECOMMENDED! Other explanations: That gun Graham has is mine and, no, he didn't get to shoot it, just hold it when broken and empty. Lou is playing with a dead dove, and I think she liked it! New Year's Blue Moon, lots of people I love.Yes, it was a good good start to a new decade.

6 comments:

jglitter said...

Count me among your fans! Happy New Year, looks like you rang it in with lots of fun!

Jill

Anonymous said...

hahaha.. Stephanie, you have hundreds of fans that enjoy your Blog and don't bother to post! but of course I agree I am your number 1 Fan..you have brought my 'lost Family' home to me with your Top Class pictures and words and I say "Thank-you" from the bottom of my Heart. xx


Aunty Norma.

Emily said...

I like this more than FB because you provide interesting tidbits. Like lipgloss becoming a bug strip. Ew!

Love you all. Glad you had a nice New Years.

K9s 4 Cops said...

I am a fan of Aunty Norma....she just sounds like she smells like fresh baked bread


KK

Vetmommy said...

Chewing on dead doves, eew! Nice pictures, looks like a lovely time.

Anonymous said...

I have a snippet of news for you ,Stephanie, that you may not know..I was just browsing through our Family Tree and came across the year 1452..I nearly fell off my chair when I saw that a Baby was born in that year to Wilam(not William) Downward and she was named EVE Downward! to think that all these years later YOU choose to name your sweet little Girl Evelyn! How amazing is that..and she was the only 'Eve' to be given that name.

A.Norma.xx