07 November 2009

Vindaloo's Grand Entrance, Part Two

Everyone should have a sister/aunt as cool as Jenn. After playing around on the hotel's grounds for a couple of hours, we took Lou to the family expert:




Then we drove our girl up to Pflugerville for more family time with the rest of Jenn's crew, and finally headed home to Houston to meet the Alpha Dog:


4 comments:

Vetmommy said...

Those are great shots - I don't have many pics of me in action at work! I also love the manic schoolbus arrival photo. However, the crucifix Al with the viszla loincloth takes the cake!!!

Emily said...

Haha, Jenn! I agree, great pictures. Looks like LouLou feels at home with your family already.

jglitter said...

Great ending pic, looks like he won alpha dog's spot!

Lauren said...

Bummer, you were in Pville again and didn't call us? T goes to the same school as your niece and wears the same shirt on Fridays.

Swing on by next time you are in town. We'd love to see you again.

Lauren