

This year we were joined by my maternal grandmother Dulce and her sister Sudie Pearl for Thanksgiving. Graham gave us a Greek blessing before we supped! That was a fine addition to our Thanksgiving feast, courtesy of his Greek Orthodox school. I have blackmailish photos of those who slept in a tryptophan-induced football coma after the feast but they aren't posted here. hee hee hee. If you want more pics of our turkey day, there is plenty posted on my DAD'S blog. And forgive us for puttting up Christmas decorations with lightning speed, but we did wait until the day AFTER Thanksgiving and we did it for the octagenarian and her 94 yr-old big sis to see before they returned to Waco. It was such a picturesque moment and we relished it almost as much as the delicious curry dinner we inhaled after all our festooning. After all, I think eating left overs should be limited to one meal per day, don't you?






7 comments:
I for one do NOT want to see the naptime pics posted. Unless, of course there is not one of me. Then it's OK.
Nice pics and a lovely day.
I'm so glad you all convinced G&S to come down. Sudie looks very happy to have a warm, sleepy Lou Lou on her lap. And I can't wait to see the Christmas decorations! You're amazingly organized34444444444p0-o for getting it all done so quickly. (had to leave that typo...done by cat Sabrina)
Haha. you would have decorated the day after anyways...are the big balls up in the front yard yet?
I love the photo of your two sleeping puppies in front of the fireplace, so sweet! Best wishes durng this holiday season!
Was the AFTER Thanksgiving comment a dig at me ;-).?
I love Lulu and Evie by the fire!!!
Lovely Pictures,Stephanie yet again.:) my fave of the set has to be the one with Graham looking at the Village...well of course ALL of them are my Faves.!! :)
A.Norma.xx
Post a Comment