21 September 2009

Laying it all out for the bon voyage

A week away from my babes. If you know me, this isn't exactly a phrase that makes me go "Yes! Please! Sign me up! Oh man, I can't wait." Still, there are aspects of it I know I'll enjoy. Reading a whole newspaper -- any and every article that remotely interests me, reading plaques and lingering in front of art, sipping, not gulping my beverages, etc. Maybe even some relaxing or recreation time with Al, if the APC (aka work) world and stars align...

Even though the programme martin closet is totally outfitted for some serious wardrobe arranging, I shamefully do all my "packing" old school style on the floor. It is fun to come up with outfits for London, Madrid and Sardinia in September. The itinerary says "business casual" which is so prescriptive for men, but leaves much room for creativity and discretion where women are concerned. Here's my plan:

7 comments:

Emily said...

Looks good. Have fun and safe travels!

Anonymous said...

Well, looks like you have a great plan! Hope that you have a safe and fun trip.

Lisa

grandad says said...

Take a sweater.

Vetmommy said...

Bring some comfy walking shoes. Sounds like a great trip! Remember, this is Daddy's favorite part!

Kimberly said...

Have a wonderful time! I am so glad to help with anything your parents and children need here! Your clothing selection looks great!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, you will tidy up before you go won't you,Steph? :)
All matching very nicely. :)

A.Norma

jglitter said...

Bon Voyage! Looks like you have a good plan!