05 October 2007

Sip-n-See for Evie & Me








My neighbor and dear friend K. graciously hosted a sip-n-see for Evelyn and me this week. Here are some highlight photos, taken by my mom. We were so excited that my aunt Cinda was able to drive in. It was a great surprise! Also the children eat her up -- and meanwhile they also gobbled up the pastry left-overs from the party!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is a sip and see a Texas thing? I've never heard of one before! Great pics -- love the pumpkin kids!

Josie

Vetmommy said...

Looks like lots of fun and lovin'. Our turn, next weekend!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics...beautiful kiddies...how lucky you are...so photogenic too..A.Norma

Anonymous said...

I was curious as to the sip n see as well. I've never heard of such an event. Either way, it looked like it was fun.

Love the pics of all 3 in their halloween gear. :)

Anonymous said...

Such cuties! You are beautiful too Steph. A sip n see can't be a Texas thing can it? I've never heard of that. I guess you'll have to educate us on it.