






Feeding Evie her first bottle.
We are so lucky to have these kind-hearted, thoughtful people for our children. Paige and Graham turned four on Wednesday, and all the best videos and pictures that could possibly have been taken of the day were documented on my dad's blog So here I am posting some pics of them that tug at my heart strings, just to celebrate how amazing these two very different people are! People have been asking me, "Can you believe it was four years ago they were born?" Yes, I can! Boy have they come a long way. It just gets better and better. Love you Paige. Love you Graham.
11 comments:
....Beautiful!
What a beautiful series of pictures! Happy birthday P & G!!!
Josie
Ditto,Norma ..... Just Beautiful!!!
Love,
The very unbiased Nana
Lovely pictures. They are such a pleasure to be around (most of the time) and Nana and I are blessed.
I remember how tiny and fragile they were in that neonate stage, but it is remarkable to see the difference in pictures. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, COUSINS! We look forward to celebrating soon!
So wonderful! Happy Birthday P & G XXXX
Great photos! Look at how tiny they were!! I don't ever recall seeing photos of them as babies! Adorable!!
What a beautiful way to display and celebrate Paige and Graham. Happy Birthday to them both. I am enjoying watching them grow and I love reading the stories.
lisasim
A fabulous tribute! I remember all of thois pictures and loved seeing them again. You are a stunning pregnant woman might I add!
Regan
Steph,
You have such a beautiful family! And of course, 'cause they all come from you! Evie is gorgeous.
Beautiful photo of you! I can't believe how they've grown. The look through the years is great! Your belly looks so good already, wow!
Erica
Post a Comment