...and then back home in Houston today, a very banner weather day, we ate a Mexican food "feast" *Graham's apt term for it* with Cinda and Robert when they came to collect Bevie...
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow, love all the pictures! I think it's great when I see all three of my daughters together having fun!
Looks like everyone had a "fabulouso" time and then it continued back in Houston with Cinda and Bevie - where was Rob? Can't wait to get there and enjoy the lovely spring weather & flowers! Love, Nana
Sorry I didn't take a pic of Rob...he and I were head-to-head poundin' the food at our end of the table while the other end of the table was done and had moved on to lovins.
5 comments:
Wow, love all the pictures! I think it's great when I see all three of my daughters together having fun!
Looks like everyone had a "fabulouso" time and then it continued back in Houston with Cinda and Bevie - where was Rob? Can't wait to get there and enjoy the lovely spring weather & flowers!
Love, Nana
Sorry I didn't take a pic of Rob...he and I were head-to-head poundin' the food at our end of the table while the other end of the table was done and had moved on to lovins.
You got some great shots at Sea World, and those are wonderful of Cinda - really captures a variety of some of my favorite Cinda expressions!
Cinda really does look good.
Tough job when you're next to PK.
Great pics. Twins smoggin on Lil Bev, lovely.
I meant snoggin.....ooops
Post a Comment