
Man, you'd think I signed on for that NaPoMoBlo thing like my sister http://www.vetmommy.blogspot.com but no, I'm just eager to share, I guess!
I am on my way out the door for a LONG weekend in California with a girl friend. Al is being AllStar Dad while I'm gone -- and he's even driving carpool on Friday!
Before I go, here is a page from the current newsletter at the Coronado Club, a dining club downtown as we gear up for the holiday buffet. The pic is from last December. Wow, they look like such babies.
I kissed and hugged them goodbye as I put them down for naps today. With his arms hugging me sweetly around my neck, Graham said, "I miss you already, Mommy" Aaaah, waterworks!
2 comments:
I'm watching this movie today, and the guy is humming, then whistling 'My Old Man said......' It was an American film and I can't imagine anyone other than us would recognize the melody.
Not to be outdone, I sang along with his whistling until he met the drug dealer....Graham and PK need to learn that song.
Have a great time in Carmel(?) and,
That Christmas menu is great.
Hope you have a very LONG, RELAXING weekend with your friend.
And, WAY TO GO AL!
Love that picture of the twins last year. How could the editors NOT select that picture for the brochure! Too cute!
Keep us posted on your California doings, please!
XOXOXOXO!
Post a Comment