16 November 2006

At the risk of seeming braggadocious



Paige did some amazing doodling the other day, it seemed like just luck, or maybe she suddenly made a quantum leap in drawing...
A WHALE:

A FROG:

Whatever the case, we were both so proud. Don't you love her Vanna White hand in the frog picture, making sure she doesn't cover up the image? Too funny!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My Gosh! Those drawings are AMAZING!!! Especially the frog! My clever little grand-daughter.

Love you, Paigie, NANA

Emily said...

Wow. I, too, love the frog!

Anonymous said...

Did she draw that frog? I am out of breath.......that frog has expression! And proportion too.
What a clever little girl our PK is.

Anonymous said...

What a great frog! The whale is awesome too!!!!!!!!! What a big girl. Go Paigie go!!!!

I see a lil artist forming.....

Love ya!
Bev

Vetmommy said...

The frog is stupendous!

Anonymous said...

Well once again I have had my words 'pinched'by everyone.. the Frog is super and she is definately going to be an Artist!!Paige is a lovely,happy little girl,Steph. boast all you like!!xx