





We had some fun making "snowballs" using the leftover ice and the snow cone machine from the kids' party. They melted fast, but Uncle Anthony managed to catch most of the snowballs and throw them right back at the perpetrator -- the smiles and laughter were priceless!






Paige and Graham only asked for two things this birthday: 1. Scooters and 2. a Nemo cake (Paige had recently reviewed Anna's birthday photos and spied the Nemo cake) and a Train cake (Graham is NUTS for trains, we have an active track near the house) from Uncle Anthony. So lookie lookie at these amazing cakes!
I really love this photo of Jenn & Anth. They were so funny and having a great time goofing around on Sunday.
6 comments:
Great photos! They really capture the fun time we had. I love the sun-lit one, the last one.
Oh, I love the photos! Thanks for posting and sharing them.
Great pictures!!!!!! I'm glad everyone had a blast!!! =)
I love the two boys hangin' out with thier elbows exactly alike.
XOXOXOXO!
Wonderful pictures Steph. I love the last one with the sun shining through their hair...priceless.
Lisasim
Pictures to die for,Steph. really captures the fun you all had...thanks for sharing them..I enjoyed looking at them. xx
Beautiful pics Steph, really lovely. The cakes were incredible, I wouldn't have been able to cut them they look so gorgeous.
Post a Comment