Man, that was nice to hear again after the twins already sang for me earlier today. Plus, I can keep it till next time..........Thanks P & G very much. G'dad misses you and loves you lots.
Happy Birthday, Grandad!Awwww, how cute! They are sweet kiddos, Grandad and Nana you are SOOOO lucky to have those cuties! I love how Ms.Photographer Paige wants to take MOMMY'S picture. And, Graham just knew he had something really yummy earlier.... MOUSSE!This is great stuff.XOXOXOXOXO!
Sooooo cute - HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDAD!!!!! xxx
I think Paige enjoys her chocolate.
Once again I enjoyed the Video,Steph. a belated Happy Birthday,Ec.xx
Great video Steph! Those two are adorable!! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Man, that was nice to hear again after the twins already sang for me earlier today. Plus, I can keep it till next time..........
Thanks P & G very much. G'dad misses you and loves you lots.
Happy Birthday, Grandad!
Awwww, how cute! They are sweet kiddos, Grandad and Nana you are SOOOO lucky to have those cuties!
I love how Ms.Photographer Paige wants to take MOMMY'S picture. And, Graham just knew he had something really yummy earlier.... MOUSSE!
This is great stuff.
XOXOXOXOXO!
Sooooo cute - HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDAD!!!!! xxx
I think Paige enjoys her chocolate.
Once again I enjoyed the Video,Steph. a belated Happy Birthday,Ec.xx
Great video Steph! Those two are adorable!! :)
Post a Comment