Friday we had a whole mess of boys over for dinner outside. Everyone was dancing and acting like the wild banshees that they are. All the boys decided to take off their shirts and run around in just pants, then dance. I have video for teasing them at their rehearsal dinners.
Saturday morning. Evie was up at 4:30 asking for a snack. "O' joosh peez" (orange juice please) and "No Daddy, thank you Daddy" in response to Al's attempt to let me sleep.
Paige's hair is super curly today, stiff breeze out of the Gulf last night, sunshiny but balmy day today for all the Azalea Trail-ers strolling on our street.
I plan to iron my bazillion white linen napkins then do my next DIY project of touch-up paint on the patio furniture before we go to the Houston Symphony's performance of Copeland and other rodeo-themed music.
















9 comments:
AWESOME pictures! Love the one of Evie kissing the goat (though maybe that's a favorite because I really like goats...:) ).
Not so sure about chicken fried bacon...
Josie
..super pics as usual capturing the atmosphere..lovely scenes..lovely kids..lovely animals and lovely 'chicken cooked bacon' !!!!???? Lovely Nana too. :)
Looks like a good time was had by all...
Chicken fried bacon, sheesh!
Great pictures! Looks like a fun time. We are so missing the rodeo fun this year. I'll enjoy it through your pictures. =) I'm sure the azaleas are beautiful too! Dogwoods are just barely starting to bloom up here.
Brooke
Loved the pics, is Chicken Fried Bacon a Superfood d'yreckon?
Great pics. Love Graham's face in the first x-ray pic -- I hate getting those x-rays done, too.
Chicken fried bacon sounds pretty icky to me, but definitely a novelty!
..6th posting back was from moi :)
Aunty Norma.xx
Yes, Norma, your notes are one-of-a-kind and always distinguishable as yours, even without the ;-)Norma at the end. :}S
Post a Comment