30 October 2008

It's me! In a picture! With wrinkles and a bee on my arm

but first a coupla cuties:




I love being in my 30s. I don't mind wrinkles. In fact I think I am shockingly un-occupied with my looks given my more glamourous past. It isn't that I don't care about taking care of myself. I am willing to spend a little time on beauty here and there, and I enjoy dressing up and going out with friends. But most days I don't do much for me -- as in, I just wash my face, brush my teeth and make sure I put on deodorant. Shaving: optional. Hairdo: likely ponytail. I guess it's just that I am happy with myself, and I don't care if anyone is looking. But sometimes I guess I should try to include an image of myself in things. So here ya go. Our friend Tom took these Sunday.
But wait...there's more...in this one you can clearly see that I really do give a rat's @ss...I'm all dress up in spooky blacktie with my friend Katie at the Children's Museum gala. Yes, those are mice, bats and cockroaches tucked into my corset. hee hee it was fun.

3 comments:

Vetmommy said...

The Halloween gala looks like it was fun!

Anonymous said...

Stephanie..is that a hula hoop that Graham has there? the Girls are a dream with lovely colouring and skin to die for,,,,ahhhh.
A.Norma.x

Anonymous said...

Wrinkles=laugh lines. The more you have the better your life. ;)
Me? I found my first two grey hairs the other day :( 34 years young. Bought a hair color to help me with my problem ;)

Lisasim