02 November 2005

What do you want to be when you grow up?





Apparently, Paige & Graham's answer to that question is: the Blue Man.

These are pics that correspond with my earlier post about Sunday's cardboard box painting with their buddies Madison and Annelise.

And thank you all for your requests to see the Secret Agent. She was very stealthy and managed to escape the lens. Well, our lens anyway. Al's buddy Jim Flores took a couple shots of us, so there is a chance I might be able to post one of those here. Stay tuned...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that is what I call fun!!! Really great!!!! XXX

Anonymous said...

They'd make perfect blue men! That is hilarious! It looked like mayhem,but hey, kids have to get dirty every once in awhile,right?

Whew, I don't know how any of that paint came off....Steph, you musta worked some magic! =)

Love-Bevie-

Emily said...

Too funny. Did they paint each other or just themselves?

Anonymous said...

Now that is what having kids is all about! LOVE it Steph!

Lisasim