08 December 2010

Visions of the U.K.






Please don't miss the narrative in my previous entry that accompanies these images.








6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures but where is the darned snow that Scotland is supposed to be suffering ..DEEP snow?? Uncle Noel couldn't believe it when I told him about your visit and NO SNOW in SCOTLAND??? anyway it all looks looks very enjoyable and in the picture at the Dinner table you certainly captured the Scottish feel.


Aunty Norma.

Unknown said...

Hee hee Auntie Norma, boy oh boy did we ever have snow in Scotland -- reread the bit about me singing Winter Wonderland as it fell softly on one drive and then BAM! On the next drive the wind picked up and drove the snow sideways into my eye and ear and froze my hands!

Unknown said...

p/s my camera battery froze during the hard snow part, so I couldn't take any pics, but I will add one of Graham taking the puppy out for a wee in front of the house as it was snowing prettily.

Anonymous said...

THAT'S the Scotland we know :) I thought you might have gone somewhere else,Stephanie,and thought you were in Scotland hahaha That's a lovely picture of the 'big house' Thank-you for putting me right.x


A.Norma

Anonymous said...

I looked again (as I do)at the snowy pic. of Graham and the Puppy and it's perfect for a Christmas card picture.x

A.Norma.

Anonymous said...

Outstanding Steph...outstanding! One is better than the other! Go pro!
Sara