OK Steph, this lurker is breaking out and leaving a comment. Glad to see you received the quilt and to see how beautiful Evelyn looks on it. This was the first quilt made on my new sewing machine and Richard thinks it is one of the best ones. Love to see all the photos and updates on your blog - helps make us feel involved in all the special events in Texas. Cathy
She is coming into her own looks I think! What great pictures to show her beauty. I made a quilt before so I know it is a gift of true love....it a gorgeous! Regan
7 comments:
Awwwww she is so beautiful, you really should not post such broody making pics on your blog young lady!! X
OK Steph, this lurker is breaking out and leaving a comment. Glad to see you received the quilt and to see how beautiful Evelyn looks on it. This was the first quilt made on my new sewing machine and Richard thinks it is one of the best ones. Love to see all the photos and updates on your blog - helps make us feel involved in all the special events in Texas.
Cathy
What a cutie baby lying on a Gorgeous Quilt!
lisasim
Wow. I knew she was heavy when we left the lunch at the club last week end. But more than 9 lbs........has me amazed.
Oh, how I miss those sleeper nightgowns! Little sack o'taters! Easy to change in the middle of the night.
The quilt is gorgeous - the colors are so vibrant! Looks like something from Oilily.
Oh, that sweet softy baby! So kissable looking...
And beautiful quilt!!
Josie
She is coming into her own looks I think! What great pictures to show her beauty. I made a quilt before so I know it is a gift of true love....it a gorgeous!
Regan
Post a Comment